WE CURRENTLY HAVE NEARLY 500 LISTED ITEMS
► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ►
· JOHN LEE HOOKER – JOHN LEE HOOKER SINGS BLUES: 16 SELECTIONS: EVERY ONE A PEARL - INSANELY RARE ORIGINAL 1960 KING RECORDS MONO LP 727
· THIS IS YOUR KEEPER COPY: THE LAST UPGRADE YOU WILL EVER NEED!
· ORIGINAL U.S. PRESSING
· ULTRA-RARE ORIGINAL FIRST COVER SHOWING PEARLS, NOT THE 1962 REISSUE WITH A COVER SPLIT VERTICALLY BETWEEN RED AND BLUE HALVES
· MONSTROUSLY RARE ORIGINAL KING MONO PRESSING, ONE OF THE RAREST BLUES ALBUMS IN EXISTENCE.
· ORIGINAL “CROWNLESS” BLACK KING MONO LABEL WITH SILVER PRINT AND LARGE (3-INCH WIDE) KING LOGO
· DEEP GROOVE PRESSING
· THIS IS THE ORIGINAL, AUTHENTIC, FIRST U.S. PRESSING; THIS IS NOT A REISSUE, AN IMPORT, OR A COUNTERFEIT PRESSING.
· ORIGINAL, THICK CARDBOARD COVER (AMERICAN STYLE)
· ORIGINAL GLOSSY, LIGHTLY LAMINATED COVER
· CLEAN, WEAR-FREE LABELS
· THICK, HEAVY VINYL PRESSING
· As far as we know, this album is currently out of print and unavailable on Compact Disc, or in any other format.
(►PLEASE SEE THE IMAGE OF THE COVER, LABEL OR BOTH, SHOWN BELOW)
(Note: this is a REAL image of the ACTUAL item you are bidding on. This is NOT a "recycled" image from our previous auction. What you see is what you'll get. GUARANTEED!)
We proudly present ONE OF THE RAREST BLUES ALBUMS IN EXISTENCE. In King's haste to put a John Lee Hooker LP on the market they scooped up a couple of cousin Earl's tapes in the bargain. Some of the cousins'best stuff is on this seldom-seen classic album. Poor Joe (aka Shake 'Em Up), Stomp Boogie (aka Happy Blues), Who's Been Jivin' You (aka Blue Guitar Blues) and Race Track are Earl Hooker recordings
TRACK LISTING: Wandering Blues/Heart Trouble Blues/I'm Gonna Kill That Woman/Slim's Stomp/Don't You Remember Me/The Numbers/Poor Joe/Stomp Boogie/Nightmare Blues/Moaning Blues/Don't Go Baby/Thinking Blues/Late Last Night/Devil's Jump/Who's Been Jivin' You/Race Track
For additional historical information on this album, including track listing ►
TO SEE IF WE HAVE OTHER LISTED ITEMS BY THIS GROUP OR ARTIST ►
(IMPORTANT NOTE: unless otherwise noted, ALL records are graded visually, and NOT play-graded!; we grade records under the strong, diffuse room light or discrete sunlight)
(a) WE GRADE THE VINYL AS NEAR MINT. Some VERY LIGHT AND SUPERFICIAL abrasions – mostly sleeve scuffs - are (barely) visible, but are probably inaudible, and do not affect visual integrity or beauty of the vinyl. The original luster is very much intact, and the vinyl shines and sparkles almost like new.
(b) The record has a "deep groove" (an indent in the label about 1/2-inch from the edge of the label, which on SOME labels is associated with very early or first pressings).
(c) The record is pressed on a beautiful, thick, inflexible vinyl, which was usually used for the first or very early pressings. Usually, the sound on such thick vinyl pressings is full-bodied, vivid, and even dramatic. Do not expect to obtain such a majestic analog sound from a digital recording!
(d) Of course, this is a full-bodied ANALOG recording, and not an inferior, digital recording!!!
· THE COVER (NO SPLIT SEAMS!! - PRACTICALLY UNHEARD OF FOR A 60-YEAR OLD KING TITLE))
THE COVER IS NICE --- ABOUT EXCELLENT OR VERY GOOD+++.
The following flaws or imperfections are noted on the cover:
- Cover has some light ring wear (nothing significant); On the scale from 1 to 10 (1 being the least, and 10 being the most severe), we assess the severity of ring wear as 3 (VISIBLE ON BACK SIDE ONLY)
- Back cover has circular tarnish (grayish, dust-covered sections, which closely follow the contour of the record), probably caused by friction or by rubbing against other covers during the storage. The tarnish is similar in appearance to a common ring wear, but, UNLIKE ring wear, these grayish areas may be possible to clean up with a minor effort and with a right cleansing solution.
- Visible shelf wear noted on the bottom seam
- Cover has one corner slightly worn (BARELY VISIBLE)
NO OTHER VISIBLE FLAWS OR IMPERFECTIONS ON THE COVER
POSTAGE & SHIPPING:
We offer THREE postage rates for both Domestic and International Mail: Media Mail, Priority Mail and Express Mail for domestic, and First Class, Priority International Mail, and Express International Mail for international orders. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE: WE RECOMMEND that you pay for USPS International Priority Mail OR International Express mail when making a payment in order to obtain tracking information, which is NOT available for First Class International shipments.
INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE rates vary from country to country. For SPECIFIC international and domestic postage rates ►. While you can be rest assured that ►, please note that damage, loss or theft in transit is always possible, and in the case of some countries even PROBABLE. To discuss this potential problem and ensure flawless delivery, please contact us thru eBay BEFORE placing a bid.
WANT A DISCOUNT ?!?
IT’S EASY: CLICK ► TO see HOW!
(please note recent changes in our policy)
FOR OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION, CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW:
► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
OUR REFUND POLICY :
WE OFFER UNCONDITIONAL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM THE RECEIPT OF THE MERCHANDISE, NO QUESTIONS ASKED (THE BUYER PAYS FOR THE RETURN POSTAGE); Still sealed items MUST be returned sealed in order to be eligible for a refund Some restrictions apply. Please read our complete refund policy before placing a bid. ► for the full text of our policy
© 2001,2007 MDJ. All rights reserved.